christian mia's yearly interview

oh my mia mia she is growing up super fast and time is flying by... my only wish is that I had picked up a professional camera when my first daughter was born (tear tear) I find myself not being able to put my camera down and take it everywhere I go if not my nikon I have my phone on hand and for the most part its primarily used for the built in camera.

onto my project below if you do not know there is a magical website by the name of PINTEREST in where you are able to come up on delicious recipes, awesome craft projects tons and tons of DIY stuffies, absolutely gorgeous photography, party theme ideas and etc. etc.

I came upon this wonderful little idea by Gerbera Designs in which you ask your child a couple of questions every year so that you can cherish their age and reflect on their answers once they reach their teenage years. I just had to do it! I love my mia and this age is priceless there is not anything they can say that is not adorable! So here's my yearly interview with Christian Mia


                                    Play Me





No comments:

Post a Comment