a sweet engagement


meet John & Phoung. Phuong my childhood friend from elementary called me and asked me if I could do this shoot for her and at first I hesitated because I am a little rusty with engagement shoots this being my second shoot and all but we got to talking and I absolutely missed her and I could not wait to see her and meet her one and only John. John and her show up and right out of his car he is the sweetest person and I just felt like I had known him forever with his hello &sweet warm smile. 

Phuong still doing her makeup in the car giggling like when we were kids she brought back so many memories for me of when her & I were inseparable in the 6th grade. I missed her sooooo... 
Onto the images below this infectious smile that my friend displays is absolutely true and real to her soul and I am so glad that I was able to catch her wonderful expressions.Their love for one another is visible and I do hope that you are able to feel their love.

No comments:

Post a Comment