christmas gifts 2012

thought I would take a moment to share Mia's gift guide with you this year she's 3 going on 12
but loves to play house, absolutely loves books, loves dollies etc.

1. so I thought I'd try KMART for once in my life seeing how
    they offer layaway and money is tight these days I figured I'd
    check it out & boy was I ecstatic when I seen this My First Kenmore Refrigerator

2. N because I would like to be her age again no house playtime is
    complete without the My First Kenmore Wooden Washer and Dryer
    its absolutely perfect & it matched her awesome kitchen I bought at
    the begining of the this year at the thrift store. Lets face it yes you &
    I both want the pottery barn kitchen set but really they're too expensive
   so for $89.00 its a steal

3. & 4. BOOKS!! Mia loves books & my DIY reading nook area
    has not come along so well =/ however this does not mean I cannot
    add more titles to her collection. I love both of these books. One day
    she will take a trip with me to New York because I love the East Coast
    so I am preparing her for our trip :) This is New York & I had a favorite dress 

5. & last but not least this summer my brothers girlfriend invited me
   out to the Renegade Craft Fair seeing how we are craft savvy ladies
   n all we attended & it was lovely. There I came across Hazel Village
   handmade one of a kind stuffed animals. I fell head over heals. She creates
   adorable outfits for these little creatures. Super adorable & I would
   love to buy my Mia one.

so there it is my little mini holiday gift guide for my 3 year old

xoxo ~ Christina
LemonAvenue Photography



& one more book for fun since mommy studied fashion design I figured I'd give it
a go & see if my Mia enjoys designing as much as I did... The Fashion Coloring book
I think I may buy myself one too (wink wink)


No comments:

Post a Comment